This past Friday, after I finished with school I went and picked Daniel up from daycare and we headed up to Heber to spend the weekend with my in-laws at our annual Holbrook Family Camp. Daniel and I stayed in the RV with Dan and Linda, and my sister-in-law's family stayed in one of the cabins. We spent the weekend visiting, swimming in the pool, watching some of the olympics, and we also celebrated my birthday with them. I very much enjoyed the delicious German chocolate cake Linda made! I didn't sleep real well Friday night in the bed that drops down above the cab, so Daniel got some playtime with Nana and Papa Saturday afternoon while I napped for an hour, which was so nice! I slept on the sofa bed with an air mattress the second night and did better with that. Daniel enjoyed sleeping on the dinette bed and slept well both nights which was a relief to me. I gathered all our stuff together, and Daniel and I headed home about 915ish Sunday morning. Driving down Parley's canyon we got hit with some pretty severe rain, but we made it through safely and came home. It was a great weekend!
The kiddos doing a craft with Nana
Sitting with Papa.
Fun bags from Nana. It had a little net and bug catcher container in them.
Playing inside the RV
Asleep on the dinette bed.
He got really good at playing memory (even though he would try to peek and look under several cards until he found a match)
My delicious birthday cake! It was yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment