Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Daniel's New Bed!

Daniel has thoroughly outgrown his little toddler bed, so luckily my mom let me take my brother's old bed to use for him. I listed his toddler bed (which was missing a rail) on KSL for free as long as they picked it up, and not three minutes after I posted it...I had about seven texts for it. The first lady that contacted me got it, and it was picked up within an hour and a half!  Wow!  Made my life a little easier though ;)  I went and picked up Daniel from daycare, then we went to my Mom's and helped her load her van up, then we put together Daniel's new bed, complete with new sheets,  bedspread, and curtains from my mom!!  My mom also found shelves for Daniel's room, but she is going to paint them before I put them up, so those aren't up in his room yet, but I love how it turned out!


His bed coming in...piece by piece.


"Helping"


Playing with the curtain rod!




"Helping" Grandma


 New, big bed!

Bed and curtains!

I took this last night...he's actually sleeping UNDER his covers not on top of his bed!!  YAY!! That NEVER happened when he was using his toddler bed. Makes me happy!


*Edit* As of afternoon 8/19 his shelves are up, thanks for your help Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment