Daniel got to shovel out corn
to feed the "pig"
And he got to "milk" a cow
and brush a sheep
Daniel's getting good with his soccer ball!
Today I watched my friend's daughter while she worked. She and Daniel had a lot of fun playing at our playground out back. And then in the late afternoon, Daniel's friend Lily invited him to go back to the state fair, so after checking with Jane's mom, I loaded both kids in the car and we followed Lily and her dad and went to the fair again. I didn't take any pictures this time around, but here are a few from playing outside with Jane today.
Oh and I have to add....these past week or so Daniel's been begging me to let him have big boy underwear so last Tuesday morning I bit the bullet, we went to the store and he picked out Thomas and Elmo ones, I let him have at it.... and he's been doing so good with it!! He's had some accidents and he does better at going for his teacher at daycare than for me at home...(he kept dry all day Thursday...even after we got home!!) but we're making great progress. For days when we are out and about all day (like the state fair) I put him in a pull up...but overall I am very happy and proud of the progress he's making with it!!






No comments:
Post a Comment