This past Thursday the 20th, Daniel ate lunch while I loaded our stuff into the car and we headed up to Clearfield where we met Nana and Papa, and I loaded our stuff up into their motorhome and we headed out with them to Heber to the Mountain Valley RV Resort! Daniel and I stayed with Nana and Papa in the motorhome, my brother and sister-in-law brought their trailer up, and my brother in law's parents were also there with their RV! After we set up Daniel and I went to the playground they have there and played. Friday we swam in the pool and just played around the motorhomes and visited. Saturday, I left Daniel with his Papa, while Linda, Anni, and I went to the outlet stores and went shopping. We found stuff for family pictures for the kids, and I found some other stuff as well. We took a break and had a yummy lunch and chatted, then went back and browsed through more stores until we came back about 5:30! What a nice day, and a nice break from my adorable kiddo (who reported having lots of fun with Papa and Uncle Tony and his cousins!) Daniel and I went swimming again that night before bed, then Sunday Daniel played around the motorhomes and at the fun playground one last time before it was time to pack up and we came home. It was lots of fun!
Daniel's ready to go!!
Playing in his bunk in
the motorhome.
The kiddos got fun little backpacks from
Nana with fun little toys in them. Daniel's
backpack had Elmo on it!
Tracing a rock.
Daniel loved the little playground
they had at the Rv Park!
The kids got two hot wheels cars in their
little backpacks. Nana brought out this fun
track, it was a hit with the boys!
1 comment:
My boys love their car tracks. The only downside is that I have to set them up over and over again. :)
Post a Comment