Sunday, August 30, 2015

Consequences And A Helpful Neighbor

Unfortunately, Daniel was a pretty unhappy kiddo tonight. He didn't get to go to our monthly 'Birthday dinner' we have with my mom's side of the family because as I was taking his stinky diaper out to the garbage can,  a quick trip so I didn't grab my keys...he locked me out of the house! I could not convince, coax, or threaten him to get him to open the door. Luckily, after about ten minutes my neighbor came outside and saw what was going on, and he came over and was able to convince Daniel to open the door.  One sad kiddo later :(   I was able to get back inside and Hopefully he will have learned his lesson, and I have learned mine and will have a key outside my home in case this ever happens again.

No comments:

Post a Comment