Monday, September 22, 2014

A Laid Back Rest of the Week

After our fun two days of salsa making, Wednesday the 17th was a typical daycare/work day. As was Thursday. Thursday night my mom watched Daniel for me while I went to a seminar in Salt Lake geared toward single mothers, which was very informative! On my way home, however, I started hearing a steady thump against the side of my car, so when I got home, I looked at it and the side of the bumper where I got hit a couple weeks ago was almost completely out and was only being held on by the back portion! Needless to say, I am very grateful I got to drop it off today to get fixed. Meanwhile-I only drove it the rest of the week where I absolutely had to, mainly to work and back. Friday Daniel woke up, actually excited to go to daycare for an extra day, while my mom went to my cousin's sealing in the Temple. (I was invited, but couldn't get off work to go). I do love this daycare though, they are good with Daniel, and have been pretty flexible at accommodating the occasional Friday that Daniel might need to go when my mom can't watch him. I am grateful for when she does watch him! Friday evening we went to my cousin's wedding reception held at Eldridge Manor, here in Bountiful. It was nice and she was beautiful and Daniel enjoyed the crepes they served ;)  After the reception, Daniel was very excited to go help pick out a present for his cousin, Elizabeth before bedtime. (He picked out a gift card for Cabella's, but we switched it for a Barnes and Noble). We also picked up a "doll" according to Daniel, it was a barbie. Saturday, Aunt Susan (Eric's aunt) kindly gave us a ride up to the September Birthday's Celebration at my in laws. Daniel and I stayed for dinner which was delicious, then Papa kindly gave us a ride home. Sunday, my brother watched Daniel while I went to the Ogden Temple dedication, then I came home and watched two of his kids while he, my sister in law, and his oldest daughter went. Daniel was very excited to play with Uncle Mike, but disappointed he wasn't going to church to play with him.  We had a nice dinner with my sister's and parents. Then we visited with our home teachers, then Daniel played some more with his cousins before he went to bed. Because he didn't go to church, Daniel stayed in his pajamas all day (and was thrilled), but unfortunately, I forgot to change him into a diaper not a pull up when he went to bed and he was soaked completely through when he got up this morning!!  Luckily today after dropping my car off and getting my rental, it is my laundry day, so his soaked bedding and stuff is getting washed.


"Helping" Uncle Eric with his push ups!




Just playing



Playing with the remotes!!




My handsome boy hanging out in his pajamas!



He had to have is milk and water!



Putting them back in the fridge.


Watching his cousin.



Playing outside





I've noticed, I tend to take a bunch of pictures one day of the week (Sunday in this instance) and next to or none the rest of the week :/  Ah, well, such is life I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment