This evening, Daniel and I walked with my brother's family over to Bountiful Park and enjoyed some time at Summer Fest! We wandered for awhile while I visited with my sister in law, and Daniel and my nieces each got their faces painted! Daniel enjoyed a hot dog and I an empanada for dinner (we shared a honey butter scone for dessert) and he really enjoyed watching and dancing/clapping along with the performers! He also enjoyed hanging out with his cousins!
Funny story with the face painting, the lady was asking Daniel what he wanted her to paint, she started listing, Dragon, Spider-man, Pumpkin, Tiger...when she got to tiger Daniel excitedly yelled "meow meow!" So tiger it was!!
 |
| My cute tiger!! |
 |
| Cute cousins hanging out!! |
 |
| Coloring! |
Some of the dancers we watched
As always, wanting more even after we've eaten all of our hotdog!
 |
| So we add a bag of cheetos.... |
 |
| And some of Uncle Mike's roll just for good measure! |
Some more dancers! Daniel really loved watching this dance and was so excited and was clapping and dancing with him, so cute!! Sadly, I tried to get video but he stopped once I had gotten my camera switched.
No comments:
Post a Comment