Daniel and I went and spent this morning out at the Living Planet Aquarium. Daniel really enjoyed it! (Especially the water?! Go figure.) It was fun to look at their exhibits, we got there in time to see them feed the penguins, which Daniel thought was great. We went into the clear tunnel part and Daniel was entranced to see a shark swim over his head. I think his favorite part (not so much mine) was getting to pet some stingrays! It was such a nice way to spend one of my last days of vacation as I go back to work Wednesday :(.
 |
He loves his "Moosie"! Thanks goes out to
Uncle Tony and Aunt Jess for bringing him back
such a fun animal! |
 |
| I love his smile, and him so much. He is my Everything! |
 |
| Mesmerized by the fish |
 |
| This one was bigger than Daniel, he was fascinated by it! |
 |
| "Mom, I'm taller than this penguin." |
 |
| The penguins getting fed. |
Hanging out by the whales!
 |
He got mad when this whale wouldn't "move" like the
one he rode on at Lagoon. Sorry ,buddy!! |
Thanks goes out to Spencer and Melinda for letting Daniel and I tag along with their family today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment