Sunday, July 27, 2014

The 26th/27th

Yesterday was my birthday. 29, I can't believe it, but here I am. I had a good, pretty lazy day. I told Daniel that I wanted to sleep in but he didn't listen ;).   Daniel wished me a happy birthday and he helped me open the many cards I received. I received a delicious treat from Melinda and her family (which I enjoyed during Daniel's nap so I did not have to share).  We played outside all afternoon and Daniel took great interest in watching Grandpa Call build a ramp for the poor baby bird that got stuck in the window well. I chatted and caught up with two of my sister's on the phone and that evening my siblings and nieces that live around here all came over and we had sweet and sour meatballs with rice for dinner. I got some nice presents,  my favorite was the dark chocolate candy bar Daniel was excited to give to me! My best gift though was just being able to play with  and enjoy spending the day with my son!!! He is the greatest gift I have and I love him dearly!



   This morning we went to a cousins mission farewell talk at 9 am.It was a good meeting, though my dad did take Daniel out for me when he got a little too loud.  My funny moment of the day occurred just after Sacrament ended: Daniel spotted his Uncle Mike, ran over to him and said "Go to nursery now" Mike explained that we weren't going to nursery and then kindly walked with Daniel over to my Aunts house to appease him. After visiting and eating Daniel and I headed home to put a very tired boy down for his nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment