Daniel and I went to Memory Grove park today and had a fun afternoon with Melinda and her kiddos! We walked the trail they have, and Daniel just wanted to ride at first, until Naomi started walking and then he decided he had to walk with Naomi. It was super cute! After our walk we let the kids play in the grassy area and a little fountain that was nearby, Daniel was upset he couldn't climb up and into it by himself.... I wasn't! It was pretty hot, but we survived. Daniel crashed shortly after we started heading home, and didn't even wake up when I took him out of his car seat and upstairs....he is one tired out little boy!!
 |
| Catching up! |
 |
| He found rocks!! |
 |
| My favorite picture! |
 |
| Watching the water... |
 |
| He got sprayed!! |
Having lots of fun just running around!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment