So the last few weeks have been relatively tame, I am still fighting some morning sickness but not horribly terrible and I have gotten used to my new hours and position at work.
This last Saturday we took family pictures with Eric's family which was fun and I can't wait to see them! After pictures were done we went to lunch at El Matador which was good, but unfortunately did not sit too well with me : (, but was still nice.
After lunch Tony and Jess and their kids came over, Jess and I had a good visit while the boys played with whatever piece of technology was having a rough time, I really don't know but yeah, kicking and screaming I am slowly being educated ..... I don't know if that's a good thing or not.
Monday I had a doctor's appt. Seems things are fine right now with both me and Zygote which is good!
Oh and we have the insurance company battle won I am so glad that mess is over! Anyway I am done rambling but for fun I am going to post this picture I took tonight ( I don't know if it will work or not) but Eric just gets so intent..... It makes me smile!

No comments:
Post a Comment