Tuesday, the day before I was due to start back to school, I opened up ALL the windows in my condo to air the poor place out, and then I took Daniel and we drove out to Thanksgiving Point to check out the farm! Daniel wanted to ride the horse right off the bat, so he did that and LOVED IT!
Just as Daniel was finishing his pony ride, we bumped into my sister-in-law Rachel and Daniel was THRILLED to see his cousin Lizzie!
Daniel and Lizzie had fun exploring all the animals and fun things to do on the farm! Rachel and I had a good visit. We all went and got lunch at a wonderful pizza place nearby, before Daniel and I headed for home. Such a fun morning, especially for Daniel who was getting tired of the house after I was sick for nearly two weeks.
How Daniel was feeling about starting back to Daycare on Wednesday.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment