Saturday, April 2, 2016

A Pretty Perfect Saturday!

This morning, shortly after we were both up and moving (about 9:30) we ventured outside to play at our playground! Daniel playing with his bucket and tools he got from the Easter Bunny.







  Daniel was joined about 10:30 by his friend Lily who lives nearby and they played for another couple hours. Then Daniel begged to eat lunch as a picnic outside and since we now have GRASS! YAY! and not a weed field I agreed.







After lunch they were back to playing while I worked outside on homework at a handy picnic table!




 Daniel got this frisbee for Easter and got pretty good at it today!





 After awhile I went inside and got my condo cleaned, (Lily's Grandma kept an eye on them). Then I came back out and they were happy to keep playing. Around 5 I made Daniel and I dinner, pulled pork sandwiches, chips, and pasta salad YUM! We also ate dinner outside by his playhouse.





After we finished eating about 5:30, he was ready to come in. After he was bathed, I let him pick a movie to watch. He chose The Incredibles and settled on the couch to watch it.




 By 6pm he was OUT! He didn't stir when I moved him to his bed, either.  It was a great, low-key day!







2 comments:

Melinda Parkin said...

Sounds like a lovely day & far cheaper than the dinosaur event you considered going to. 👍😎

Jen Holbrook said...

Much cheaper, and I think a lot more fun :)

Post a Comment