Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Windstorm & Illness &New Year's eve

Monday night, the wind blew in. Daniel thankfully slept through it, I had a harder time though. We did lose power at some point during the night, but not during the day, thank goodness. Tuesday morning I woke up feeling all the signs of a cold/sinus infection. I woke up coughing and congested, and because it was so windy and cold, Daniel basically had free reign of our family room and his toys. He loved playing with his legos, and his cars, and also watched his Elmo Saves Christmas about 3 times (I now have the thing memorized). I felt awful I didn't really play with him, but I just felt cruddy so I watched him play and make a good mess. He is pretty entertaining to watch though. I was grateful to lay him down for a nap for a couple hours while I rested myself. After his nap, it was pretty much more of the same. Daniel played, and I helped him build a tower out of his legos. Wed, I dropped Daniel off at Melinda's, who was nice enough to watch him while I worked. He had tons of fun playing with her kiddos and outside in the snow and then Wed evening, we went up and had a yummy fondue dinner and little New Year's Eve party with Nana and Papa and Uncle Tony and Aunt Anni and their kiddos. We had to leave early as I have to work tomorrow, but it was fun! And that is where I am leaving this post.......until the New Year!

Daniel playing on Monday

With a box



  1.  With his Computer




And having fun playing on Tuesday...it ended up being a pajama day!







Playing Wednesday in the backyard at Melinda's




No comments:

Post a Comment