Sunday, November 9, 2014

A "Bitingly" Good Week!!

Saturday, Nov 1st, was  a normal day for us. Daniel and I did go run a few errands, and other than that just hung out with my sister. Sunday was....okay, overall. Daniel did well in Sacrament meeting (minus grabbing a handful of bread during the sacrament) but my brother reported he did fine in nursery and that their lesson was on taking the Sacrament.  That lesson must have sunk in for Daniel, because all week he has pretended at really random times to "take the bread and water" It's been pretty funny!! We had a delicious potato bar dinner with a lot of my family, which was nice! Daniel loves playing with his cousins.  Monday, Daniel really got into playing with his toy Ipad that his Great Grandparent's Walker gave to him for his birthday-he was singing along with the ABC song on there, and he also sat with me and it will ask him to find letters and numbers and Daniel did really great with it!! He also was content playing with it in his chair for about half and hour before bed!  Tuesday morning we had Melinda and her cute kiddos over for a fun morning play date! The kids had lots of fun and Daniel hopefully asked me much later, after they had left and he had his nap, if they were coming back to play. He loves playing with them! Tuesday evening, my sister was watching her recorded Dancing with The Stars and Daniel sat in a chair by her, and watched it-totally enthralled. He also showed off his awesome dancing skills for the camera, yay!!  Normally, once I start trying to get a good video he stops.  After dinner, we finished watching it-all of us-after Daniel ordered his Uncle Eric to watch it with us. Wednesday was a normal work/daycare day, at least it was until I went to pick up Daniel. His teacher met me as I was discussing a few things with the director of the center, and had some papers for me to sign. Turns out that while they were out on the playground, Daniel was taking too long to go up the ladder and the boy behind him expressed his displeasure by biting him in the leg!! Poor guy :(  Thankfully, it did not break the skin, but he did have a nice little bruise for a while. Thursday I ended up leaving work early because I just wasn't feeling good (and my supervisor noticed) so I ended up picking up Daniel early from daycare. They were out on the playground playing when he caught sight of me-and since they were getting ready to go back in, his teacher invited Daniel  to lead the class and  show me how they all line up and held the fun little "link line" back to class. After getting back to class, he was ready to go! We came home and my amazing oldest sister kindly kept Daniel occupied doing some activities and singing some fun songs while I rested in the recliner. They had yummy smelling sweet and sour meatballs for dinner-I had bland rice and yogurt. Friday I was feeling better so it was a normal work/daycare day and we ended with me, my sister, and Daniel having a fun dinner at Ihop. It was really nice, since Daniel is free!  Saturday Daniel and I joined Eric's Aunt Susan and her two boys, and two other cousins, Rita and Tom and we had brunch and Aunt Susan took us out to Bulwards to experience that. It was pretty fun. This Sunday was good. Daniel had a bit of a fit in Sacrament meeting over "Lila sitting in my Uncle Mike's yap", but he came and sat with me and did pretty good!!  We went up to Clearfield this evening and had a yummy "Little Thanksgiving Dinner" which was great! Lots of good food and visiting!


I didn't take any pictures this week, but I did get this fun video of Daniel dancing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment