Monday, June 2, 2014

So Much Fun Outside

 Tuesday May 27th, after Daniel's wellness visit, we went and ran some errands and I fulfilled some obligations, after feeding Daniel his lunch, I dropped him off with "Peeka" (his name for his blanket) at my good friend's house, who kindly agreed to watch him for me while I went to a dentist appointment and discovered I had a broken tooth and got a temporary crown put on. After that fun two hour visit, I went to pick up Daniel from my friend's but he was still sleeping so she and I had a good visit while waiting for him to finally wake up. Wednesday was normal, (a work day for me, daycare for Daniel). Thursday, he woke up with a fever at 100.1 (pretty sure due to his molars that are coming in) but that with a combination of some more diarrhea meant I took a sick day from work, and Daniel didn't go to daycare. He and Ivan had fun in the backyard though with me and my mom chasing after bubbles!






He also had fun being chased by Grandpa Call during "story time"



Friday, as usual, my mom watched Daniel and also two of his cousins who were also sick. (Daniel wasn't very popular this week as he gave it to pretty much everyone at some point this week). Thanks, buddy! :/  Saturday morning Daniel didn't wake up with a bad diaper for the first time in two weeks! (Yay!) He had a fun morning playing outside with sidewalk chalk after which we went with my mom and ran some errands. Then in the afternoon after lunch and nap, our neighborhood/ward had our "Kid Summer-Kickoff Party" that had different "stations" or activities at different houses around the neighborhood.  Daniel especially enjoyed the "sidewalk chalk" and "otter pop" houses! But he had fun and I had a couple good visits with some sisters in the ward.  After about an hour we had visited every house, so we came back home and I helped my mom finish setting up for the bridal shower for my cousins' fiancee that we were hosting at the house (mainly by keeping Daniel occupied). It was a fun evening of visiting with cousins and Aunts!  Daniel had fun being chased by some of my cousins for a short while before I put him to bed and he slept through all the noise!

Playing with Sidewalk Chalk






One day that week Daniel wanted Ivan to ride in his wagon, this is how Ivan felt about that!!!



Sunday, June 1st, Daniel made it all the way through nursery!!  (I think mainly due to the fact that my brother was called to nursery), but I will take small favors. After church, Daniel and I headed up to Clearfield to have dinner and visit with Eric's family and he got to open his fun birthday presents from Nana and Papa and Uncle Tony and Aunt Jess!  And Eric's mom gave me some lovely German Chocolate Fudge. It's wonderful! And we had a good visit with them!  Daniel had lots of fun and especially loves his school bus, as I have been listening to "The Wheels on the Bus" pretty  much since Daniel got up this morning!!  My camera is having issues and I think it's finally died,(hopefully not permanently but we shall see) so these are the only pictures I got of him on Sunday.





These last few are from Daniel playing with his bus Monday.







No comments:

Post a Comment