Easter weekend Daniel and I spent with my parents, two of my sisters, and my Grandpa Smith in St. George. It was nice to have a 4 day break from work that didn't involve a funeral/family issues. We got there Friday afternoon and went into Zion's and my two sisters, Mom, Daniel and I did the River Walk (I think it's what it's called). Then we went back to my Grandpa's house and had dinner and visited.
On the River Walk
Saturday we went back to Zion's and while my sisters and mom hiked the Canyons, my dad, Daniel and I went and did the Lower Emerald Pool because it is stroller friendly. It was kind of hard for me though, because the last time I did that hike was last year over Memorial Day with Eric. But as I am learning, those moments will always pop up, and I was able to recall it more with fondness than sadness. After that we went back to my Grandpa's and kinda took it easy. And watched the REAL Salt lake game.
Back At Zions
Playing at Great Grandpa Smith's
Sunday we went to church with my sister, (yay! for 9 AM). It was fun and I do love the fact that we were pegged as Loralee's family in Relief Society "because we look like her" when they made us introduce ourselves since we were visiting. After church we went back to my Grandpa's and watched my Mom's traditional Easter movie Ben-Hur (it's a good movie, I didn't get through the end though because Daniel was awake and being loud). And we had my Dad's birthday dinner since his birthday fell on Easter this year.
My handsome boy dressed in his new Sunday Easter Clothes
And helping Grandpa Call open his birthday presents
Today we cleaned up, went over to my sisters and visited and then came home. It was a fun weekend!








No comments:
Post a Comment