Tuesday, June 4, 2013

One Year Wellness Visit

Daniel had his one year wellness visit today. He is healthy and growing well, which I love to hear!  His official stats were weight 22 lbs, length is 29.75 inches and his head is in the 26 percentile, I do not remember the inches, but the Dr. had to re measure it, because according to the first measurement his head had gotten smaller, thank goodness that wasn't really the case!

Developmentally he is on track, and we ended the visit with Daniel giving the nurse a dirty look when she went to give him his 3 shots,( he was due for 6!), but Dr. Blackburn is waiting to give him the other three at his 15 month appointment as to not overwhelm the poor kid :(, luckily once Daniel was back in my arms he calmed down really quickly.

 Dr. Blackburn wants us to start helping him with his supported standing and pulling himself up, because Daniel has not really shown any interest in doing it by himself.  We were also given the okay to put him on milk and regular food. She said once the baby food we have is gone, to give him table food. Overall, I am grateful he his healthy and doing well!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't believe he is already over a year old. It's so crazy how fast he has grown up! He'll be almost 2 by the time we see him this winter--crazy!!!

Post a Comment