He is such a sweet boy! He loves his mobility and crawling all over (especially to places he is not supposed to be) and playing with everything that he shouldn't. He loves to talk to people and will literally go to anyone who holds out their arms for him.
I love his laugh and his smiles brighten any room he is in! I am so very glad he is a part of this family, and I am so blessed to be his mother. I have learned so much this past year and look forward to seeing what this next year has in store for us!
The birthday boy is his cute birthday onesie!
Daddy is helping him open his presents from Grandma Call.
| He got distracted by the camera : ) |
| More interested in the box than in his cute sandals : ) |
| His other pair of shoes, super cute!! |
I think Daniel had a really great day today and we are so very happy and blessed to have this sweet boy in our life!
No comments:
Post a Comment