Last Wednesday, when I went to get Daniel ready for bed that night, when I took his diaper off, he had a really bad rash and was bleeding from it, so I put some powder and some cream on it and after talking to my mom about it, if it wasn't any better in the morning, she advised me to call the pediatrician and to see what she thought about it. Well, thankfully it was mostly gone when he woke up Thursday, thank heaven!! Daniel and Eric are both feeling a lot better from last week, that has been nice!
Sunday we let Daniel rest in his crib until about 945 ish and then we took him to church. And he did okay, mostly. Eric took Daniel to priesthood and when there was about 15 minutes left in Relief Society, I could hear Daniel making his voice heard in the foyer! He was trying to contribute (loudly) to the Priesthood lesson, so Eric took him into the hall. He as pretty loud and cranky after that, so we left early (right after the sacrament) so Daniel could get a nap. Hopefully he will adjust soon to his new "Sunday Schedule) and we will make it through the whole 3 hours.
Sunday night, Daniel's Uncle Eric gave him the cutest, softest teddy bear that he won running the sweetheart marathon on Saturday. Daniel sure loves it! He refused to go to bed that night until I took the bear into him, then after about five more minutes of talking/screeching he went to sleep.
Yesterday were at my mom's in the morning as usual getting
Yesterday night I went out in search of a new shower head O ring since our old one was spraying everywhere when we would use it, and I was tired of mopping the floor every time we use it. Turns out they don't make single 0 rings for showers, but I found a replacement shower head that wasn't too expensive and Eric put it in and it works great!
That's about it, it was a nice week!
Dressed up in our handsome clothes for church!
"Helping" Grandma Call make lunch.
Helped Mommy take a picture!
| Grumpy Monkey :(. |
| Such a tired little boy, he just refused to sleep while we were at Grandma's! |
No comments:
Post a Comment