After helping shovel and clean off cars the next day, the roads were still not looking great and they were saying we were going to get another snowstorm, so my father-in-law graciously gave me a ride in his truck back to Bountiful. Saturday we started up about 1130ish to try and help my sister in law's family move, but after getting onto the freeway at 5th south and sliding halfway up the on ramp, Eric and I got back off at 4th north. The freeways cleared around 5pmish so that we were able to go up and retrieve my car that evening.
Daniel was sounding a little congested Sunday, so we put him down for his nap early, and I went to Ward Conference while Eric stayed behind to listen for Daniel. Ward Conference was very good, the talks were inspired and what I needed to hear! I was really fed spiritually and it was quite needed. I've been wondering and praying about quite a few different (sometimes overwhelming) things and I got several answers and just really I have felt more at peace over different things that have come up recently.
This week we have just really been doing the same old routine, though I have had to clean out Daniel's nose a couple times with the bulb, he is otherwise doing okay. Eric and I both have runny noses, but nothing major so I am thankful. He did go to sleep about half and hour early tonight, but he hasn't been running a temperature, he's just been really tired and had a stuffy nose, so hopefully he isn't getting really sick. Also, Monday night I put Eric and my Christmas present to each other (passes to the rec center) to good use with my good friend Jenn! We are going to go 3 times a week to exercise and I am really excited for that. It helps to have a partner to stay motivated!
I had scouts today, I was moved to Bears which has been fun. We had 3 scouts this week which is 2 more than we usually get! That was great! We had a good lesson and activity which Marcia (the other bear leader from the other ward since we are combined with another ward) did, which I didn't hear much of because Daniel was screeching. In the past few days he has learned how to REALLY scream, it's not quite so cute now : (.
| Bundled up against the cold in his new hat and mittens from his G. Call! |
| Eating the post the rings came on. |
| My messy eater! (Loves his squash though) |
| Playing with the monkey mobile attached to his crib. |
No comments:
Post a Comment