Not a whole lot has been going on lately. We had a fun new year's eve with Eric's parents. We had little things to dip into either chocolate, cheese, or caramel sauce which was fun. We had a great time visiting, and I got to help my brother in law put up primer on one of the bedroom walls in the basement! So much fun!
Daniel was cute, but as is normal had a hard time sleeping somewhere that is not his room, so we left the next day around 1030ish so we could come home and put Daniel down for his nap on time. We have his wellness visit tomorrow, I am excited to get his stats and make sure everything is fine. He has sure loved sitting up, but for Christmas from his Grandma Call he got those little Fisher Price stacking rings which sure make a great incentive to stay sitting up : ).
He also loves his exersaucer that his Nana and Papa Holbrook gave him, he has figured out how to completely turn himself around in it, which is great for me because it will keep him entertained for about forty minutes to an hour strech of time before he decides he wants out.
The nicest part was Eric had the whole week off between Christmas and New years which was a really nice break for me! He was so wonderful about getting up with Daniel, but alas, I will have to start getting up at 8:00 with him instead of sleeping in till you know....9 or so :D, (I was very spoiled that week, that was a nice present!)
He has his wellness checkup tomorrow so I will post about that (if I remember), but overall he seems to be doing really well. He can be extremely talkative when in the right mood, and we sure do love our fun little boy! He is such a huge blessing in our lives, and I can't believe how fast he is growing!!
 |
| Christmas Morning with his new spoons that he got in his stocking. |
 |
| Playing with his rings. |
 |
| Holding the blue ring... |
 |
| Thinking about it...... |
 |
| Going for it..... |
 |
| Yes, the blue ring is back on it's post! |
His Dr. appt. today went really well, minus the sad shots. I have to take him back in a month to get the other half of the flu shot, luckily I don't need to make an appointment for that, just took him in. While we were there she looked at Eric, and he had to go get some blood drawn so they can test for some things. But I am happy Daniel is healthy and developing normally. He was in the 50th percentile for everything, as the dr said, he is "average". My response, "I'll take an average baby!" She was impressed with how well he sits up and supports himself. So, that's about it, because someone is waking up from him nap.
2 comments:
We love seeing all the pictures! Lila loves her Daniel. I'm so glad I found your blog.
I love my "average" baby! I hope he stays that way. So much easier on my arms. :) I'm glad you had a nice holiday week!
Post a Comment