Well not much really has been going on. Daniel had his two week appointment today, his stats were
weight 7lbs 9oz (back to his birth weight), 28% percentile
height 21 inches 66%
head circumference was 13.8 inches in the 15% percentile. Here are some pictures I've taken the past couple of weeks, I am trying to be better about taking them...
Thinking....
Love the onsie!!!
Poor exhausted boy...it's hard work getting
his diaper changed....
With Grandpa Call
Pose!
Sleeping on his side.....
He is so much fun, even though his days and nights are still mixed up. He did roll himself from his back to his front the other day which dad witnessed, but mom didn't, but the doctor informed him he's not supposed to do that yet. My mom came last Friday and helped (by cleaning and organizing the entire apartment), I wasn't expecting her to do that, but it was very much appreciated, thanks Mom! She has also been bringing us dinner this week, which has also been very nice. I guess that's really about it.
1 comment:
Such a cutie! His awesome auntie can't wait to see him Saturday!! And Devin was rolling from back to front consistently by 3 weeks old and did it the first time at like a week and a half so it's totally possible!
Post a Comment