Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Zygotes First Pictures!

We went to the doctors today, and she confirmed that everything was going smoothly and that Jen and Zygote were good as far as the blood test and hormone levels were concerned, on a side note we found out Jen in A-, which is probably good to remember for the future. We did another ultra-sound, and was able to see Zygote and his little heart beat (or "heart flow", as it is medically referred to as, because it is just fluid flowing through Zygote/Gummy Bear). Jen still has all day sickness, but not too bad, mostly just some nausea and we keep a steady supply of Ginger Ale, and she is usually able to survive. We are still battling out for her to get shifted at work, but hopefully that will be resolved here in the next week or so.
We are also still battling the insurance company, now that we know what we should get, the offending insurance company won't give us a settlement number, only that they will pay 80% of assessment, so basically they want us to agree to unknown terms so they can screw us as needed, yep, smells of insurance fraud....I mean company.
I'm still looking for something that would properly compensate my skills, waiting on some leads, and still waiting to hear from Adobe, but as we get closer I just want something that would pay enough for Jen to stay home, without inundating me with horrible hours...but if wishes were fishes we'd all have a fry right?
That's all I got for now, I'll post the US pictures below.

Baby's measurements, lower right hand corner says it is about average size for 
7 weeks 1 day

Another angle of measurement

HEARTBEAT!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!!!

Perspective shot with yolk sac.

No comments:

Post a Comment