This last week has been awesome all around, except the continuation of the all day sickness is getting a bit old, but Jen is a trooper and troops on....mostly to the bathroom...We found out last Thursday that Jen's work schedule is finally changed to a day schedule, and she is being moved to the back to the Jewelry counter, which apparently is also a raise, double score. It will make it so we actually see each other when we are conscious, at the same time, which is already swell.
The insurance battle is ever raging, but we are making some progress and I think we are wearing them down, so they just want to get rid of us, victory is in sight!!!! Or...maybe we'll call it a draw...
Last Saturday we also participated in our Ward Day of Service where we cleaned out some neighbors gutters...or rather I cleaned out the gutters, and Jen did a nice job cheer-leading (I was not letting her near that ladder) and she and a couple of other cheerleaders from the RS gave her some morale support and pointers on how to deal with Zygote's wrath, as much as we love the gummy bear. It was pretty awesome all around and I had fun with a hose, what more to ask for in life.
Continued our day of service with computer instruction for the elderly, a work in progress, kind of like painting chaotic flailing of arms and legs,,,but a beautiful sight to behold when finished, if ever.
I am still trudging with my job, working on a prospect, and probably going to try to finish up some more Certs by the end of the year and see where that leads, but it seems more economical and prudent seeming as I know what I want to do, and where I'm going, but the journey is all part of our wonderful adventure.
That's all I really got for now, so yeah, stop reading and go do something productive.
No comments:
Post a Comment