Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Bluff Trip Day 4: Butler Wash & Playing Outside

Monday was memorial Day, so after breakfast we loaded up once again and set out to do some hiking in Butler Wash. We saw ruins and had a good time. I had to keep a close eye on Daniel though, because he wanted to get close to the edge of the drop off and get away from us.

Driving around..looking for it. (It took us a bit to find it, the sign was hidden)


Daniel walking.

Walking with Papa.

"Resting"

The views were amazing!


After that, we came back to the motorhome and Daniel got to play with Papa with a remote control toy he has. (I took a nap) Daniel loved it!


Playing football with me.

Playing frisbee with me.

Chasing after Papa's car!


A video of Daniel playing with the car.


Tuesday we packed up and hit the road for home. It was such a fun trip though, with memories both Daniel and I will cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment