The 26th, we put Daniel's new snow boots and his other snow gear to good use and he went out and had lots of fun playing in the snow that we got!
Hanging out in a basket in the morning while I got Christmas taken down and stored away. (I am not one to procrastinate it, and I love how big my living room feels once it's down)
Playing with a happy meal toy...it's the little things that bring excitement ;)
Out in the snow!
Video of him going down the slide, it's so much fun to do in the snow!
The week between Christmas and New Years, Daniel got a break off of daycare and came with me while I worked for my brother and got to hang out with his cousins. One day Mike took just Daniel out on a "lunch date" to McDonald's which he loved!
1 comment:
Ha, ha! I love how happy he is to have pie on his face. 😂
Post a Comment