Sunday the 3rd was a quiet one. We had church, then dinner with my family, Daniel was very entertained by his cousin, Lizzie, as well as Uncle's Brad and Eric! Then we came home. Monday we played outside in the morning, until the "microburst" storm hit, then we came in and Daniel had lunch, nap and some screen time on my kindle. After that was done, he did some art time with stamps, then we had dinner, a short FHE lesson and then Daniel went back outside and played with his friend Lily for a couple hours, while her dad and I visited. They had a blast playing together! After that, it was time to come in and get ready for bath and bed. Tuesday after breakfast and getting ready, we went outside to go for a walk, we didn't get far, because Daniel spotted his friend Jonathan and decided he wanted to play instead. So they played outside together and watched for the garbage man while Marie and I visited. After about an hour, they came and played in Daniel's house and had fun cooking us different "meals" until we decided we were actually hungry and it was lunchtime, so Daniel and Johnathan said their goodbye's and we came in and had lunch and nap. Daniel and I ran some errands after he woke up, and then he played lots outside with his friend Lily again until it was time for bed. Wednesday was just a normal work/daycare day, then we came home and spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing and Daniel watched a couple Cat In The Hat shows. Thursday was work/daycare, then I had a meeting that night. I wasn't able to find someone to watch Daniel so I took him along with me and let him play on my kindle which ended up working nicely! After we came home and did dinner, a little more play, then bed. Friday, Daniel went to my mom's and had lots of fun helping her out in the yard, including picking up the grass from mowing the lawn. He got fruit snacks and a few cookies to take home with him (they didn't make it out of the car). We made a quick trip to Smith's to get some things then came home. As we were driving in, Daniel spotted Jonathan and once I got him out of the car, he bolted, especially as Jonathan also spotted Daniel and was calling for him. So our Friday Activity ended up being playing with Jonathan which was very fun, and Marie and I got some good visiting done! After several hours of the boys running around and playing (and a few fights over toys) it was time to come home and Daniel played while I got dinner. After dinner it was more play and bed. Saturday was wet and rainy, so we didn't go out to the playground in the morning as planned, instead I brought down Daniel's tent and tunnel into the living room and that combined with his other toys made a very fun indoor playground for him and he played happily all morning. After nap it was very much the same, just playing with all his fun things and his imagination! We also did an art project as well.
Playing with his Uncles.
Art project with stamps
Nappin' in the carseat
Playing outside this week
"Helping" me with laundry, cute boy!
Playing inside. It kind of turned into a pajama
day for Daniel since it was raining, I never changed him!
No comments:
Post a Comment