Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Nothing Very Exciting....

So we haven't been doing anything terribly exciting, it's been pretty typical weeks. Last Saturday, Daniel and I did go to pick up some things for him since he has been insisting that he wants to "go potty".  We got him a potty seat and some pullups, however, as of right now, he has been more interested in simply sitting on his seat than any real interest in actually going....so I guess we'll just go with the flow.  He insisted though that "Momma, take a picture" So I got a picture of him on his potty seat.



After that trip and getting a few more little things we needed, we went up to Clearfield and spent most of the day up visiting with Nana and Papa!  It was lots of fun and a great way to spend a Saturday! And Daniel thoroughly enjoyed it (I did too). Monday morning I had my visiting teachers and then we went and spent the rest of the morning and afternoon up at Melinda's house, the kiddos played and she and I had a nice visit, and she as also kind enough to feed all of us lunch!  Monday night we had my sister in laws baby shower at my Mom's house. It was fun to visit with lots of family.  Today we went and got Daniel's stitches out (Yay!) and went and got Daniel a haircut since he was getting kind of shaggy.

Here are just some random pictures (in no particular order)












No comments:

Post a Comment