Sunday was kind of rough. Our new ward schedule puts us back at 1pm start time, so I put Daniel down early for his nap-and had to wake him up to get ready. The combination of a new ward/new time was rough on him :( Me and my sister-in-law (my brother's family is in the same ward) stayed with Daniel in nursery until Relief Society-then my brother came and stayed with Daniel. Monday the 10th I started back to work. Monday and Tuesday were pretty typical days, I made my list of stuff to get done before work, got things crossed of said list, played lots with Daniel and then went to work. I am so grateful for my parents for helping with Daniel while I am at work.
Wednesday, Daniel got a fun package from his Aunt Julie (my sister) with clothes and lots of fun toy cars that he loves. He also watched some soccer with Uncle Eric and enjoyed that too.
Watching Soccer
Playing with the fun cars!
Wednesday night (Well, no really Thursday morning) when I got off at work at 1, my mom had left me a note saying Daniel had been running a fever of 99 and that she had given him some children's tylenol at 630. I could still hear him making noises so I went up and checked his temp and it was at 100 degrees. I gave him some more tylenol to hopefully bring it down, and around 2 am he finally fell asleep. Thursday morning, Daniel just wasn't feeling good at all!! He let me hold him and rock him all morning and when I did have to set him down...he just laid on the blanket on the floor. He didn't want to eat or drink a whole lot, though he did nap for a couple hours in my arms. After he woke up I checked him temp again and it was at 98.7 (yay!) and between me and my mom we managed to get a few otter pops down him to at least get some liquids in him.
Laying down and cuddles :(
Eating the otter pop...under great protest given his second face ;)
Laying down....
Luckily it seems to have been a 24 hour bug, because today he's been better. Today. It was a good day to be Daniel!! It wasn't as hard to celebrate Valentine's today as I though it might have been....I think it's because neither Eric or I were much into it anyway..other than we would go out to lunch...So I took Daniel up to lunch at Olive Garden (using a gift card we had) and he ate pretty good! I gave Daniel his little Valentine's present in the morning...along with my Mom's present. He got some chocolate, and goldfish, and a little magnadoodle from me and he got some hearts and a fun car from my mom! And that was our week!
The fun gifts from Grandma Call
Cheese!
Opening and playing with his Valentine's gifts.
And Daniel enjoying riding on his alphabet train he got from Nana and Papa for Christmas!























No comments:
Post a Comment