Monday, December 23, 2013

Holbrook "Christmas Eve" (Early) Party

Usually we do Christmas with Eric's family on Christmas Eve, however, since my work schedule was less accommodating this year, (10-7 Christmas Eve, ugh) Eric's parents were kind enough to adjust it to this past Sunday.

We went up after church..(or in my case work) and had some good visiting time, then a delicious Southern meal (I love the toast and the shrimp jambalaya!)  After dinner we took some cute pictures of the kids in their Christmas outfits, some pictures of the siblings and spouses, and of Eric's parents.


Trying to get everyone (Daniel) in place for pictures.






Cousins!



Siblings and Spouses



Grandparents




Then we went into presents.  Daniel got some great ones!  He got a chair/table from his Aunt and Uncle, and a cute alphabet train from Nana and Papa.  He loves both!!





















Eric and I got some gift cards, and I got a SUPER AWESOME pasta pot with a steamer, along with some pasta and sauce to go with it!  I am so super excited to try it out.  

Eric though got the greatest gift EVER!!!!  He opened a pizza cutter in the shape of the Star Trek Enterprise.  He loves it! 





It was a great night and a great start to our busy Christmas Week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment