Saturday, September 14, 2013

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall

Okay, I couldn't think of a post title, so I went with that. Summer is ending and Fall is arriving!  Our schedule really hasn't changed much.  This past week was pretty typical.  We had Daniel's wellness visit Monday, and Wednesday morning I met up with two of my best girl friends and we had a fun girl's morning! We visited and had lunch and often I found myself laughing harder than I have in a really long time! I really, really needed it.

Thursday Daniel and I ran up to Clearfield to drop of our nieces birthday present...then we hit up the Layton DI and I got some new jeans (my last pair for work ripped while at work Wednesday), and then we wandered and I found Daniel a V-tech motion and play ball in practically brand new condition for $1!!  Daniel LOVES it!

Friday on my lunch break I ran over to my parents house as we were celebrating my oldest sister's birthday and had dinner before I had to go back to work.  This morning we went over and Daniel got to play with his Aunt Loralee!  It was lots of fun and that was our week. It has been raining lots today and the temperatures are dropping.....here comes fall!!

Daniel having fun with Aunt Loralee!




No comments:

Post a Comment