So I am horrible at this blogging thing I have decided, also horrible at taking pictures, both of which I will try and improve on.(I love having a husband that knows computers!)
Although some of it is not my fault because my computer had some issues for a while, which have since gotten fixed.. So much has been going on it's hard to decide where to start..well, way, way back on July 15th (while my sister and her family were in town), we blessed Daniel. It went very well, I felt the spirit very strongly and we are so greatful to all who came and showed their support for Daniel. Here are some pics of Daniel on that day....
I went back to work mid-July which was a lot tougher than I thought it would be, but thankfully after much prayer and a Eric receiving an unexpected job offer and after much more thought and negotiation he has taken it, which means I got to give my two weeks notice at work and will be able to stay at home with my son! I am so very greatful for my Father in Heaven for the timing of this job and the benefits it will have for our family, and I am greatful for Eric for all he is doing to support us, and enabling me to be at home.
Anyway, Daniel is three months old now! The time is flying by so fast, in that last month he went on his first camping trip in the motorhome with the Holbrook's and did very well! It was a lot of fun to spend the weekend up at Lake Palisade's although my camera never made it out of the backpack, (oops), like I said, I'll try and be better. Other than that, not much really is going on, I am counting down the days till I get to stay home with Daniel, and am thankful for all of the blessings that our family has received. That's about it, so I am going to post some more pictures and I will try to be better at this whole blogging thing...it's still kinda new to me.
Chewing on his monkey!
Dad, let go of my arms please!
He kept staring so intently during his bath
I finally figured out he was looking at himself
in the microwave!
His adorable outfit from his Aunt Karen!
Getting so strong!
Playing with his new toy!
No comments:
Post a Comment