Saturday, August 26, 2017

Kindergarten & Starting Soccer

Wednesday the 23rd Daniel started kindergarten!! My mom picked him up from daycare and took him to his first day of class, ( beginning Tuesday, the daycare will drop him off and my mom will pick him up along with his cousin). He reported they took a tour of the school, that he liked his teacher, and that he loved recess with his cousin who was kind enough to play with him. He also likes that two of his friends from the daycare are in his kindergarten class.

Off to Kindergarten!



Outside the school



In the classroom.




Thursday night, the kids played at my mom's house while I went to Back to School night which was fine. Friday Daniel had his kindergarten testing and then after I got off work and picked him up we went up and he played at Melinda's. I got my test results from my latest CPC exam :(....I did not pass and am hoping the 3rd time will be the charm, I will retake it Nov. 11th....sigh.

Today Daniel had his first soccer game!  My mom and two of his aunts came along to cheer him on, it's pretty entertaining watching the kiddos play!








1 comment:

MB said...

Better luck next time on your test!!!!

Post a Comment