Saturday, November 5, 2016

Halloween Things

The Saturday before Halloween, we joined my brother's family for a tractor pulled hay ride and a lunch at their ward.


Hay ride with Chadley and Lila (And Maggie..not pictured)


Daniel being silly.

That evening was the Holbrook Halloween Party, very fun as well.



My "thrilled" Olaf :)....Devin as Sonic and Elizabeth the mermaid!  All 3 were super adorable!


Riding the "Daddy/Uncle Tony Train"


Halloween Bingo!



Monday the 31st Daniel got to wear his cute costume to daycare, then after I picked him up at my mom's we went trick or treating with a friend of his in our neighborhood and called it a good night.


Happy Halloween!!

I feel like this last picture should be captioned..."I know I'm going to get way too much candy and I hope my mom let's me eat it all"   Nope, not going to happen, buddy.

1 comment:

Melinda Parkin said...

Ha! I love the last photo caption. 😆

Post a Comment