The kiddos did a fun egg hunt first!
After the egg hunt the kiddos got fun bags from Nana with some fun little things in them.
We had a delicious lunch of cheesy potatoes, ham, asparagus. Daniel had fun playing with his cousins, and we had a good visit.
Daniel got to help decorate the "neck/bowtie" portion of the yummy bunny cake that Nana made!
After that very fun morning, we came home and Daniel had a nap. Then I took him over to my parent's house and my Dad kindly watched him while I went with my mom and some of my sister's to Women's Conference, which was very nice and spiritually uplifting for me. Afterwards we went to dinner at Chili's. I went and collected my tired kiddo and we came home and went to bed.
1 comment:
Sounds like a great day w family!
Post a Comment