Tuesday, January 12, 2016
My New Adventure
For quite awhile, I have been contemplating going back to school at some point. My original plan was to wait until Daniel was in school himself and then look at going back. And in the meantime just continue working part time and Wal-Mart. Well, in October I began to feel an urgency that maybe I wasn't supposed to wait. After talking to my parents, my bishop, and my Father in Heaven, I really began to feel I shouldn't wait. I prayed and asked for a definitive answer awhile later from my Heavenly Father..... the next day at work I was told my job would be ending after Thanksgiving. Answer Received! With the support of my family, ward family, and Bishop, I began the process as I had already been thinking about going back and applied to go back to LDS Business College to do my certification in Medical Coding/Billing. I feel really good about it! So many things about this have fallen into place so smoothly, I know right now this is what I am supposed to be doing. I met with my advisor for school back in December, and will be able to finish a semester early! (so in a year and half instead of the typical two years) and have my Medical Coding Certificate. I know it's NOT going to be easy, but I look forward to the challenge and know this is what I am supposed to be doing at this time. I am excited to go back to LDSBC, and am just excited for this next chapter of my life. Daniel's excited for me too, he has started telling me, "Mommy, we're both going to school and get smart!" Lol. But it is for Daniel that I am going back, and though I am plenty scared and nervous, I am looking forward to this new challenge!
No comments:
Post a Comment