Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving and Today

Yesterday my mom watched Daniel for me while I worked, then after I got off of work we headed up to my in-laws for Thanksgiving. It was delicious! Daniel's cousin, Elizabeth had thought up a play she wanted to do, but Daniel was not cooperative so unfortunately did not go well. We visited, and I went out with Linda and Anni and Tony to a couple stores while the kiddos stayed back with Papa. After that Daniel and I came home and he went to bed.  Daniel's been coughing and congested the past couple days. I took a sick day Wednesday and stayed home with him, and my mom watched him for me yesterday.
 So, this morning, Daniel was complaining that his ear was hurting and his fever was back, so I bundled him up and we went to Instacare and he has ear infections in both ears. The left is the worst of the two! We picked up an antibiotic and then came home, had lunch, and Daniel is now napping.


Resting Wednesday

Daniel dressed up for the play.



No comments:

Post a Comment