Tuesday, August 4, 2015

New Windows!

 Last night my brother came by and took down the blinds in my windows for me...in preparation for my new windows to be installed today! I also had some interesting (and telling) conversation with the lady I bought my condo from this morning. I am so excited for these new windows, and the installer was great and very patient to explain to my curious Daniel what he was doing and why, along with a plethora of other questions. He started at 8 this morning (for once I am glad Daniel is an early riser) and finished up at 12!  I LOVE the new windows!!

Before (the old windows)

Front Downstairs

Back bedroom (upstairs)

Front Window (upstairs)

Back sliding doors


The Installation Process






Daniel didn't like the noise

He did like playing with the old screens





The new windows are IN!!!!

Back sliding door

Back bedroom (outside view)

Ground floor window
No More Grid!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment