Friday, October 31, 2014

Playdates And Painting A Pumpkin

So, this past Sunday was our Primary Program during Sacrament meeting, and my 3 nieces did GREAT! Daniel enjoyed the songs. We had the Smith (my Mom's side) Birthday dinner which was lots of yummy food and fun visiting.  I did some stuff around the house Monday morning, then Monday afternoon  Daniel and I headed up to Melinda's and our kiddos had a WONDERFUL afternoon playing with each other, (most especially outside in the leaves) and as always Melinda and I had a good visit. I was going to have Daniel paint his pumpkin Monday night, but since we were having such fun at Melinda's house, it was time for him to eat and go to bed by the time we got home.  Tuesday, Daniel and I and my sister went for a walk, and then after that, Daniel was very excited to paint his "Mumpkin!"  He gets so concentrated doing it, and I have to admit, I am very grateful for washable paint, because he decided to "brush" his hair, with the paintbrush : )  It washed out easily when he had his bath. His pumpkin turned out so adorable! I love it, and so does Daniel! That night my sweet visiting teacher dropped off a fun treat for Daniel.  Wednesday was work/daycare, then Daniel came home and was happy to play with his cousins for awhile, while I carved my pumpkin. My sister kindly watched Daniel for me while I took my car to get checked. My sister put on an episode of Sesame Street for him, which he was thrilled with! He loves Elmo! It's quite funny, actually. After I got home, we all had dinner (which Daniel refused to eat), and was screaming, so I ended up getting him in his pajamas and putting him to bed, all the while he was throwing a huge tantrum!  I think he was just tired or it could be the age...who knows? Thursday was a normal work/daycare day, and I'll do a separate post about all of Daniel's Halloween fun, later!

Playing on Monday



With their apples!


Hanging out in the leaves!






Painting his pumpkin!











And his hair ;)



Waiting for it to dry.


Our pumpkins on the porch...forgive the eyes on mine, pumkin
carving is not  my forte.



The fun treat for Daniel from my sweet visiting teacher!


No comments:

Post a Comment