This week started out pretty normal. Monday and Tuesday were typical days, Tuesday we went to the park with Melinda and her kids, which was a lot of fun! Wednesday after I picked Daniel up from daycare we met up with Eric's parents and sister's family and put flowers on Eric and his sister's grave. Friday was Daniel's 2nd birthday!!! When I got home from work, I made his birthday cake, and his aunt Susan and Joylyn came and gave him some fun presents, and the we walked over in his "car" and saw Great Grandma and Grandpa Walker (Daniel is super cute he will say "Great Grandma-Grandpa Walker" when we go over to visit.) We visited with them for a while before coming back home. We had pizza for Daniel's birthday dinner which Joylyn and Susan stayed for and then we had his cake and ice cream! After I put Daniel to bed, I got us packed up because we were supposed to be heading up to Logan this morning to spend Memorial Day weekend with Eric's parents, but unfortunately when I went to get Daniel up this morning, he had been sick all over his crib and is also dealing with some pretty severe diarrhea as well! Poor kid, gets it out both ends :( So our plans for this weekend changed and we are staying home and probably just taking it easy. I hope and pray he will recover quickly. Since we didn't go to Logan, I did go and pick up his birthday pictures and our "family" pictures we had taken at JC Penney and will try to get them scanned and up soon.
Daniel has taken to trying to put things other than blocks down his train..this was Ivan's toy
And here are some pictures I took from his birthday yesterday.
Eating the yummy beaters and bowl from the cake
And opening and playing with his fun presents!
 |
| Helping throw his wrapping paper away. |
Blowing out his candles!! (I had to help)
Enjoying his yummy cake and ice cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment