I am in survival mode at the moment. I am getting by one day at a time. There has been a lot of adjusting and running around this week trying to deal with things. Eric's funeral was on Monday. It was beautiful and the tributes given by my mother and sister in law were sweet and touching. I am grateful for their willingness to talk and pay tribute to their brother and son.
2 Main things in settling in Daniel and myself at my mothers has been
A: We moved the computer downstairs, because Daniel inherited his father's love of all things electronic.
B: And There has been a lot of this....
So we are in the process of child-proofing cabinets that curious little boys like to get into.
I return to work on Monday....I can honestly say, NO I am not looking forward to it..but it must be done.
I think life should have stopped, when we put my sweet Eric in the ground Monday...but it continues to go on...which means my dreaded, inevitable return to work............<insert Survival Mode/autopilot here>

No comments:
Post a Comment