Monday, December 23, 2013

Call Christmas Party

After work and grocery shopping today, we had the Call Christmas Party at my Grandpa Call's house.  It was good food and good visiting!


Daniel enjoyed hanging with some Uncles and Aunts!
With Uncle Eric

With Aunt Susan

He really enjoyed the food! (After he ate everything that was on his plate, he went begging to other people) silly kid!
Going after Daddy's cheese.

Eating his roll.

Distracted ;)

"Mom, I'm eating"

Who can I get to give me food?


The middle of the evening, Daniel took a tumble down the stairs :(, scared me and my Uncle Scott who was at the bottom of the stairs to death!  Luckily he came out of it okay, but with a small rug burn on his nose.



His rug burn ;(....I am grateful it wasn't worse!


It was a great night, though Daniel was done by the end, and it was nice to bring him home and put him to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment