We have had a lot of this lately
Daniel loves to pull himself up (mainly to get to things that he shouldn't be into), and he has stood by himself for a few seconds a time but is still resistant to standing by himself. Luckily we were able to borrow a baby gate from my brother and sister in law and it mostly keeps him contained to crawling around the living room.....Daniel is very curious however, and loves to find new ways to escape his confinement. -His favorite is crawling under the chair and pushing the diaper bag that we put there to block it, out of the way.
One of my favorite parts of the last few days is hearing him start to babble. He has 3 actual words, Momma, Dadda, and Hi (which is so stinking cute to hear him say). But he likes to just jabber away. And he also loves to wave at people.
Other than that, not a whole lot is going on, I have orientation for work on Thursday, I am going back to Walmart for a while because of circumstances, luckily I am on second shift again so Eric will be able to be home with Daniel. I am hoping to not be at work for too long, but we shall see. I am thankful, however, that they are taking me back for the time being. And that is also why you are getting this brief update on life, because I don't know when I will have time and/or energy to post again.
Also a random note, there is only 1 picture this time because the battery in our camera is dead, and I have misplaced the charger :(, I am hoping to find it soon.
1 comment:
Good luck back at work. I hope you don't get too worn out. That's so fun that Daniel is talking. I love it when they say "mama" and actually know what it means! :)
Post a Comment